PWAN VISIONARY SPEAKS: THE RARE HISTORY MAKING REAL ESTATE EVENT IN UYO THAT CAUSED MY HEAD TO SPIN TODAY


 PWAN VISIONARY SPEAKS: THE RARE HISTORY MAKING REAL ESTATE EVENT IN UYO THAT CAUSED MY HEAD TO SPIN TODAY 


Ecclesiastes  10:19  ".....but money answereth all things".


Before I tell you what spinned my head today, permit me to briefly tell you about the company called PWAN GROUP. 


PWAN GROUP was established in March 2012, with branches nationwide and even in the city Uyo. She is the 1st real estate network marketing company in the world. WOW!


But what actually amazed me today was that after today's real estate sales training, the CEO herself, Dr. Jane Onwumere (Lagos) ordered that N1500 be dashed to everyone who attended the event as thank you for coming. Only money topic spins my head mbok! I went home smiling. Who tell you awoof no sweet? 


If you're in the City of Uyo and would like to join or buy their estate, whatsapp or call now: 09056300278 for venue details and time of event. See you tomorrow! After training tomorrow being 24/09/22. CASH would be dashed out again and I would video tomorrow's own for some doubting Thomas. 


Me that just went to be fired up in terms of sales, I go jam awoof. I collect o! LOL, it's really not about that money but the heart that gives! I was touched. I felt the "LOVE". A lot of companies take from the people. This is a company that gives whether you sell for them or not. When politicians give out money, I understand they want something but when entrepreneurs do this, it's deep. Besides the money, I got loads of inspiring information to withstand the Nigerian economy. 


Would you not like to belong to such an organization? It is a real estate referral business that pays big and does not require much of your time. You can do it even as a student, youth corper, stay at home mom or 9 - 5 worker. 


They have amazing estates in Uyo such as:

Zion Gardens, Shelter Afrique - 2m/464sqm

Sunshine Estate, Ituk Mbang, Airport Road, 2m/464sqm

Etc.


After training tomorrow being 24/09/22. CASH would be dashed out again and I would video tomorrow's own for some doubting Thomas. 


If you're in the City of Uyo and would like to join or buy their estate, whatsapp or call now: 09056300278 for venue details and time of event. See you tomorrow!


#realestate #investment #newlistingalert #airport #drjaneonwumere #visionaryspeaksuyo #pwangroup #money #shelterafriqueextension #championbrewery #dakkada #aniekaneshiet #ziddacxrealtors #yourtrustedrealtor

Comments

Popular Posts