REALTOR ANIEKAN ESHIET: DISCOVER HIS SECRET PLAN TO HELP LOW INCOME EARNERS SHOULDER SMOOTH #PROPERTY ACQUISITION IN #UYO

Below are figures of the current Inflation rate in #Nigeria from 2018 to December, 2021 by The Nigerian Bureau of Statistics:

2021 =  16.91%

2020 =  13.25%

2019 =  11.4%

2018 =  12.09%


In #2022, inflation rate is even higher therefore I resorted to selling smaller plots of land since that could be readily affordable by the battalion of low income earners that flood Nigeria. It isn't rocket science. Nigeria is now borrowing funds from external bodies to keep herself together. The handwriting on the wall isn't good. What a teaming population! Wake up! Help for Nigerians must come from within. Nigerians would be the ones to savage Nigeria and her economy. As the Nigerian economy bites harded, I call on other real estate players to make necessary adjustments like giving back to the society. 


They could come up with estate layouts that are only 200sqm, 250sqm or 300sqm with prototype building designs that suit the specification in order to ease the burden of acquiring property by in Nigeria. A wise man told me, "half bread is better than none". Isn't that still true? Provisions of instalment payments by real estate developers are good but sadly, with all due respect, it seem not good enough. 


I invite Architects and Surveyors to work with me on this project. Fortunately, some plots of land are square and rectangular. We need sample building designs that would comfortably sit on a 200sqm to 300sqm plot of land with parking space for a car. This is also a call to investors. 


I beckon on building material experts to come up with other more cost effective building materials other than the conventional brick and mortar. Fiber, Ceramics, Zinc, Plastics, Wood, Metal, etc. I solicit to real estate big players and policy makers to have a rethink to ensure Housing is more affordable and realistic for most Nigerians. 




My humble quota to effect positive change in the real estate sector is my 1man - 1plot campaign. I am on a mission to ensure that everyone in Uyo owns at least a plot of land. I am so passionate about this. I have recorded successes and still counting. Now my secret strategy is out there. I hereby encourage interested folks to take advantage of this opportunity to become landlords, partner and refer others too. 


If you miss this, "no be person do you na you do yourself". 


I could be reached on: 09056300278, 07032601377, ziddacx@gmail.com 


#realestate #investment #uyolandboss #distresssalesking #newlistingalert #airport #shelterafriqueextension #championbrewery #dakkada #aniekaneshiet #ziddacxrealtors #yourtrustedrealtor







Comments

Popular Posts