"YOU NO GET FOREST FOR YOUR VILLAGE?": DISCOVER HOW REV NTIA RESETS THE BRAINS OF HIS FOLLOWERS REGARDING REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT EVEN AS GROWING CITIZENS OF THE STATE

I have been a friend of his ministry since when they worshipped at Ekpe Obot Street, then moved to Ibom Hall and finally to Noah's Ark Auditorium, Nsikak Eduok Avenue, #Uyo. I have also worshipped in the ministry several times. For those who are not familiar with Rev. Ntia, he is the founder and senior pastor of Full Life Christian Centre Worldwide.



He has influenced me positively in so many ways. He is a person who has brought many economic development to our dear state and the world at large. Especially in a time when result-oriented bible teaching is scarce. From my opinion, I say he is a monumental success in building boys into great men.

I do not blame his followers because listening to sound word of God repeatedly just brings out the champion in you. I sure know that the ministry is very friendly on entrepreneurial matters and people development.

The point is there's a common thing about his followers that I like. THEY TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY! Part of taking life seriously is getting yourself at least a plot of land. A lot of my real estate customers come in his church. Watch as they take over Uyo few years to come.

If you're on the path to acquiring a plot of land to yourself as REV. NTIA has adviced, kindly reach me on: 09056300278, 07032601377.

Best seller plots of land:
1. Juniper Estate, Airport Road, Uyo - 2m/465sqm

2. Oakwood City Estate, Nung Udoe, Uyo - 1.2m/465sqm

3. Plots of land in Shelter Afrique Extension - 300k, 400k, 750k, 1.5m, 5m, etc.

"You don't have all the time, grow up fast" - Rev. Ntia

#realestate #investment #newlistingalert #airport #revntia #flcc #noahsarkauditorium #nsikakeduok #shelterafriqueextension #championbrewery #dakkada #aniekaneshiet #ziddacxrealtors #yourtrustedrealtor

Comments

Popular Posts